was bound to happen.
Still want me to add you to my friends list? There's a few guidelines, because I'm a control freak.
1. You must be slash-friendly, and able to handle posts written by a straight, white-girl college grad Moderate, on subjects such as birth control, the asshats in the government, gay rights, and other ranty type stuff.
2. You need to be able to handle my freakiness. I'm weird.
3. I'm a fangirl. Not as fangirly as many, but more fangirly than some. Prepare for squeeing.
4. You must add me to your own friends list before I add you to mine.
5. I reserve the right to defriend you for any reason, without elaborating upon that reason. Some examples of reasons I might defriend someone include lack of commenting/posting, annoying me, lack of similar interests, wankery, et cetera.
6. I reserve the right not to add you to my friends list for the reasons stated in point number five.
7. I suck at feedback, so please don't be disappointed if I don't comment on your Very Important Post / fic / art / whatnot.